Checking my emails this evening I found one from Danielle of Wandanlust who had so kindly nominated me!
Thank you so so much to actually have someone read our little blog of our travels and to nominate me is so lovely and means so much.
She had a few questions so here we go…
1.What is the top/next place to go on your bucket list
One of the places I would love to go is New York, after watching so many American films it has always seemed such an amazing place with so many .
2. If you were going to get married, where would choose to have your honeymoon? (Or if you are married, where did you go?)
Maldives is the only place I think of when I imagine a great and relaxing honeymoon.
3. What is the weirdest food you’ve tried whilst on holiday or your travels?
We tend to stay away from weird food for that very reason although in Iceland we did see both horse and puffin on the menu!
4. Describe yourself in three words.
Hate these things… Smiley – kind – sensible.
The rules of the Liebster Award are:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
- Display the award on your blog – this can be done by adding it to your post or displaying it by using a “widget”.
- Provide 10 random things about yourself.
- Nominate 5 or more blogs that you feel deserve the award.
- List these rules in your post.
Here are 10 random things about me:
- On each travel trip I like to collect – a pin badge of the country, a postcard, a miniature building and a magnet. Our fridge is now covered!
- I am afraid of heights and you will regularly find me holding onto Nick when on a bridge or up high.
- Before Nick my idea of a holiday was 2 weeks in the sun, now it is 4 days exploring Europe.
- I love puffins ever since Iceland.
- I am not good with plants but love cacti – they’re easy to look after.
- My music taste can vary between girly to punk.
- I love being organised and things just so to the point it verges on being OCD.
- I love photography and can easily take over 500 photos in a few days away.
- When we travel we do try to visit it they have a Hard Rock Cafe.
- On each plane journey me and Nick always like to watch old episodes of Dad’s army.
My nominations are:
- Danielle – https://wandanlust.wordpress.com/
Adventures abroad – http://www.sbazzini.com/
- Little Miss Traveller – https://lovetravellingallaroundtheworld.wordpress.com/
- SoBe Wanderlust – https://sobewanderlustblog.wordpress.com/
- A pocket full of wanderlust – https://apocketfullofwanderlust.wordpress.com/